P E R F O R M A N C E E X P E R I E N C E S
- MUSEinDANZA – choreography by Francesco Gammino (Galleria Estense di Modena, 2023)
- Omaggio a Susanna Egri – choreography by Susanna Egri and Raphael Bianco (Turin, 2023)
- ANTEFESTIVAL – Muri – choreography by Sara Monari & Martina Ronchetti
- Copenhagen International Dance Festival – Lotte Sigh & Morten Innstrand (Performances tour around Copenhagen, 2021&2022), choreography by Mauro Astolfi, Stephene Delattre, Sebastian Kloborg, Lucia Pasquini, Gustavo Ramirez Sansano, Adi Salant, Jens Schyth Brøndum and Lidia Wos.
- Gala Modena danza – choreography by Francesco Gammino, Sara Monari, Giovanni Napoli, Martina Ronchetti, Cosmo Sancilio (Modena, 2018 e 2019)
W O R K S H O P E X P E R I E N C E S
- During her studies she has partecipated in interships and courses with Eugenio Buratti, Francesca Frassinelli, Francesco Gammino, Alessia Gatta, Giovanni Napoli, Francesco Nappa, Michele Pogliani and others in Italy; with Christopher Arouni, Toby Fitzgibbons, Hodworks, Marco Laudani, Christina Mertzani, Tamas Moricz, Lucia Pasquini, Adi Salant, Roberto Scafati, Michael Tang, SkanseDansteater, Spellbound Contemporary Ballet and others in Denmark.
- “Il peso delle parole” Choreographic project by Silvia Martiradonna, 2018-2019
- Summer Dance Course at Budapest Dance Theatre, 2018; she worked with Joeri Dubbe and Raza Hammadi
- RED – Riccione Estate Danza, 2018; she worked with Macia del Prete and Francesca Frassinelli
E D U C A T I O N
- Internship at Compagnia EgriBiancoDanza (Turin, 2022-2023); Directed by Susanna Egri and Rapahel Bianco
- Copenhagen Contemporary Dance School (Copenhagen, 2019-2022); Directed by Lotte Sigh & Morten Innstrand
- Modena Danza Formazione Professionale (Modena 2013-2018); Directed by Mira Giangregorio, Francesca Ronchetti & Martina Ronchetti
- From 2017 to 2019 has worked as a dance teacher at LaCapriola Centro Danza, Modena